FSSAI or Food Safety and Standards Authority of India license is necessary before beginning a food business. In fact, it is necessary for the traders, restaurant owners and food item manufacturers to obtain the 14 digit license or registration number that should be printed on the food packaging.

How does Eaccountspro help?

There are basically three registration types available under FSSAI. And the experts of Eaccountspro offer advice on getting the FSSAI basic, state and central registration and license. Besides, Eaccountspro also helps the clients with all their requirements about FSSAI registration and FSSAI renewal. Apart from that, the business advisors of our company also offer solutions to every query of the clients about the FSSAI process, fees and documents regarding food license to help the entire process hassle-free for the clients.

What makes Eaccountspro different?

1. We have a team of qualified and experienced professionals in our company, who can assist the companies in their FSSAI registration and license service.
2. The clients can access the experts anytime.
3. We only offer the service at a really cost-effective rate. There is no hidden fee associated to it.
4. We offer the clients complete assurance of satisfaction.

Documents needed to get basic food license:

1. Form A laid down by the FSSAI authority should be signed and submitted along with the supporting documents.
2. Two passport sized photographs.
3. Identity proofs like driving license, Pan card, passport, voter ID card, senior citizen card, Aadhar Card.
4. Agreement of rent if any.
5. NOC’s by the health department, municipality if any.

Documents needed to get state/central food license:

1. Form B properly signed and completed.
2. Address proof and the photo of the director/partner/proprietor/ authorized signatory.
3. List of the directors with complete address and contact information.
4. Design and plan of the food dispensation unit.
5. Address and ID proof of the director/partner/proprietor/ authorized signatory.
6. NOC from local body or municipality if any.
7. List of the food category.
8. The name of the manufacturing and processing unit along with the total number of equipment used according to the horsepower and installed capacity.
9. Authority letter that is nominated by the manufacturer to act on behalf of them.
10. Documents that support the proof of turnover.
11. Affidavit or partnership deed of proprietorship in case of companies AOA and MOA.
12. Proof of possession like sale deed, electricity bill.
13. A canceled cheque.