SHOPS & ESTABLISHMENT
No matter whether you own any commercial establishments, shops, hotels, restaurants, public amusement services, theatres or retail business, having the shop and establishment license is a must. While a company steps into the field of business, apart from having the right business plans, it is also necessary to be aware of all the compulsory regulations, which the company needs to comply like as the licensing requirements, taxation legislations etc. The shop and establishment license is one of these vital compliances.
Actually, it is mandatory for every new establishment/shop to get registered under the Shops and Establishment Act that is acted out by the specific state in India and get that license within a month of commencing the work. Knowing the importance of the shop and establishment license, Eaccountspro has been offering this service for different entities.
What does Eaccountspro do?
At Eaccountspro, we offer the companies in filing the businesses under the Shops and Establishments Act Registration. This company helps the businesses to maintain these compliances. Besides, we offer the clients a clear overview of this license as well as get things done for the clients. We are superior in offering this service and render professional services for registering different types of companies with different types of provisions that are required under the particular Shops and Establishment Act.
Documents that need to be submitted:
1. Documents that prove the existence of the companies like the certification of incorporation or partnership deed.
2. PAN card of the applicant (Partnership Firm/Company/ Sole Proprietorship/LLP)
3. Documents related to business registration
4. Identity proof of the applicant like as:
• Incorporation certificate for LLP/Companies
• Adhar/PAN Card of the sole proprietor
• Partnership deed for the partnership companies
• An entire list of all the employees of the companies mentioning their names, date of joining, address and the partnership deed if it is a partnership company
• Certified duplicate of the ID proof like Passport or PAN and address proof like passport or driving license of partners/directors as the situation may be
• List of shareholders and directors in case of any organization.